Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Surprise

i have the cutest husband and i just have to tell you what he did for me. He was out of town Valentines weekend so i was a little bummed. I think he knew that i was sad so he wanted to do something cute for me. i woke up Thursday morning to these amazing boots on my doorstep that i had been wanting so bad!! They were not in any stores so i had no idea how he got them! I was so excited! But to my surprise that wasn't all...

The next morning I was cleaning the house when the doorbell rang. I went to get the door and i looked down and there was this huge bag filled with surprises! All of my favorite treats, new socks(which i love), money for a shopping spree, and our favorite movie that we used to watch when we dated! He is so cute, but it's not done yet!
Saturday afternoon a man rang my doorbell! I opened to see a vase of beautiful RED ROSES! WOW I LOVE HIM!
Brods finally got home Sunday afternoon! I was so excited to see him!! We went immediately to my parents house for our valentines day party! When we walked in the door i saw this huge mannequin! i was so excited because this is what i have been wanting for our office! I can't decide what i want to do with it yet but i am so excited!!

On Valentines Day he took me out for my shopping spree!!
We spent all day together and it was amazing! He spoils me way too much! i couldn't ask for a better husband!!
I LOVE YOU BRODS!!
I hope everyone had an amazing Valentines Day!!

-Cara


No comments:

Post a Comment