Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pink

I know this outfit is a little bright for this gloomy weather but i had to brighten things up a little. I am so sick of the wet freezing weather... i am so ready for it to warm up. I have been dying to find a scarf like this forever but couldn't find the right one so I decided to get crafty and make one! What do ya think? Oh and by the way Im sorry these pictures are a little grainy, i will work on fixing it!


Cardigan: Victoria Secret
Top: Victoria Secret
Shorts: Nordstrom
Belt: Wet Seal
Leggings: Urban
Scarf: Home made

-Cara

5 comments:

  1. k i promise i'm not going to comment every post like a creep but i LOVE this outfit!!! haha i LOVE pink! & that scarf is SO cute you should make them & sell them! i'd totally buy one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love your comments! please keep leaving them! and i can totally make you one... especially since you were so nice to do that photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. since YOU guys were so nice to help me w/ it! well i would LOVE one & i'm totally paying you for it! just let me know how much & i'll come pick it up from you whenever your done! no rush :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one too Cara!! That Scarf is absolutely adorable. I don't know that I would be able to pull it off like you.. but ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you kidding me whit! of course you would pull it off!

    ReplyDelete