Saturday, February 19, 2011

Indian beads
I have had a very long saturday...i had to be at a competition all morning! It felt like it was for hours. I got home and now me and brods are headed to the inlaws to watch the NBA skills challenge! Of course we are watching it, my husband would never even imagine missing it!
Here is my outfit blog for the day.... this indian beaded necklace is one of my favorite pieces. It just spices up a boring outfit! i know i wear so many of the same sort of things all the time and so i know it gets kinda boring! but it's comfy and easy...it's what i love!






top: west kei
jacket: new york and company
skirt: forever 21
leggings: new york and company
necklace: urban outfitters
purse: Dillards
shoes: soda

-Cara

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this outfit! your shoes are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much alex!! I can't wait for this snow to go away so I can actually wear sandles again!

    ReplyDelete